Instructions for those who are going to buy BTC from an exchanger:
- Choose an asset, convenient payment method on the site.
- Select the amount. We recommend specifying only round values – for example, 20,000 rubles, so as not to make a mistake in the process of funds transfer.
- Specify the wallet to which the digital currency will come. To find out the number of the wallet will help cryptocurrency exchange – it is prescribed in the personal cabinet.
- Confirm the purchase request.
- Carry out the transfer. Do not forget to click “I paid” at the end of financial transaction. It is available on almost every currency exchange site. If you do not do this, the attempt to buy cryptocurrency will end in failure.
As a rule, the transaction takes no more than 15 minutes, in rare cases it can stretch up to 1 hour.
This is important! When using any exchanger, you should always specify the exact address of the cryptocurrency you are going to buy. For example, a client wants to make a bitcoin purchase, and he indicated Ethereum in his application. The funds will be lost and there will be no way to undo the financial transaction.
We would like to give some valuable advice to those who intend to make a bitcoin purchase from an exchange service:
- In order not to lose money, do not change it in dubious exchangers. Most of all fake groups and offers are found in Telegram. Instead of one-day firms, choose firms with long-standing reputations.
- Carefully check the information before you confirm the transfer. Many financial transactions cannot be reversed. If you send assets to another address, they will be lost forever.
- Read reviews online. When going to make an exchange, do not forget to ask the opinion of other customers. A lot of real reviews are collected on thematic forums like bitsmedia, mmgp, as well as “reviewers” Mywot, Trustpilot.
- Use coingecko.com and coinmarketcap.com to reduce your risks. On them, you can sort crypto exchanges by trading volume. The higher the index, the more reliable the site is.
Withdrawal delays can also occur at large sites with “iron” reputation. Try to write a message to technical support and briefly describe the problem. It is very convenient to do this with the help of online chat. If the consultant is silent or refuses to cooperate, find an exchange service in any known directory, open a claim. Exchangers value their reputation and will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.